Bluetail Sushi Ltd. (dba” Bluetail Sushi & Kitchen”) is seeking a Head Cook to join their Kelowna location.
Permanent, full-time; $23 per hour; 30-40 hours per week.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10:00am and 12:00am as required.
– Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
– Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
– Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
– Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor training progress.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Minimum 3 years of experience as a commercial cook;
– Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
102 -1873 Spall Road
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).