BOAS Construction Ltd. is looking for Electricians.
Job Title: Electrician
Employer: BOAS Construction Ltd.
Business Address: #2145, 950 Seaborne Ave, Port Coquitlam BC V3E 3G7
Work Location: Within Metro Vancouver
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
Wage: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Number of Position: 2
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
– Install wire, bracket, and hangers to support electrical equipment.
– Oversee the installation and maintenance of wiring, control and lighting systems.
– Review blueprints or technical diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
– Troubleshoot electrical issues with the appropriate electronic systems, and remove and replace faulty components.
-Carry out inspections on electrical system to make sure safety of system, installations replacement.
-Prepare plans for electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems.
– Experience: 2~3 years of relevant experience OR Completion of a four-to five-year apprenticeship program.
– Education: Completion of High School
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume. Only selected candidate will be contacted.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org