Browns Social House Langley Centre is currently looking for a full time, permanent Lead Prep Cook to join their team as soon as possible.
· Prepare complete meal & other menu items and ensure that food is prepared in a timely manner.
· Responsible for the kitchen operations.
· Clean and organize kitchen and work area all the time.
· Responsible for the maintenance of kitchen equipment’s.
· Order and maintain kitchen supplies and inventory.
· Supervise other kitchen helpers.
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
· One year of work experience is required.
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 20065 Langley Bypass #101, Langley, BC V3A 8R6
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.