Burdock & Co. is seeking an Assistant Food Service Supervisor to join their team.
Full-time; Permanent; $17.00 per hour; 30-40 hours per week. Bonus available based on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 3pm and 11pm as required.
– Opening and closing the store, as needed;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers and kitchen helpers
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or
related field OR at least 2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to
Or mail resume to: email@example.com
Burdock & Co. Restaurant Ltd.
2701 Main Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).