· Name of Employer: Burrows Lumber (CD) Ltd.
· Location: 25 Trottier Bay Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 3R3.
· Salary: $23.00 / hour Vacancies: 1 Vacancy Start date: As soon as possible.
· Terms of employment Permanent: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours per week
· Employment groups: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
· Benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan, Free parking available.
· Languages: English
· Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
· Experience: 2 Years’ Experience
· Security and Safety: Criminal record check.
· Transportation: Own transportation.
· Computer and Technology Knowledge: Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Electronic scheduler, Database software, Quick Books.
· Personal Suitability: Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Ability to multitask, Flexibility, Organized, Team player, Accurate, Client focus, Reliability, Values and ethics.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
· Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
· Plan and control budget and expenditures and supervise other workers.
· Establish and implement policies and procedures, assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs.
· Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Oversee the classification and rating of occupations, and payroll administration.
· Schedule and confirm appointments and manage contracts.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls, electronic enquiries, and messages.
· Oversee the analysis of the preparation of reports, and employee data and information.
· Compile data, statistics, and other information.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Respond to employee questions and complaints.
· Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
· Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
· Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
How to Apply:
· By email: email@example.com