Cambria College Ltdd is currently looking for a permanent, full time Graphic Designer to join their team as soon as possible.
· Prioritize and effectively manage multiple design projects.
· Co-ordinate with clients to determine the scope of project.
· Develop the graphic designs in order to meet the needs of the clients and their objectives.
· Determine the best suited medium to meet the desired needs of the clients within the time limit.
· Prepare sketches, layouts, and graphic elements of the subjects by using traditional tools, multimedia software and specialised graphic design software.
· Develop images by using existing photos, illustration banks and typography guides that convey the client’s message to their consumers.
· A university degree, diploma, or certificate course in graphic designs is required.
· Portfolio demonstrating creative ability or artistic talent is required.
· Experience or training in multimedia considered as an asset.
Salary: $30.00 hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 10388 Whalley Blvd, Surrey, British Columbia V3T 4H4
How to Apply:
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.