Club Cafe in Weyburn is looking for an experienced cook. This is a permanent full-time position and the successful candidate will work 40 hours per week at our restaurant. You are entitled to a 10-day vacation with pay per year and will be provided health care insurance as required by the Province of Saskatchewan.
The Cook is expected to perform the following duties:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
CAD $16.00 per hour
- Language: English
- Education: Minimum Grade 12 graduate, or Trade certificate or diploma in relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years of commercial cooking experience in Chinese cuisine is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.