Job Title: Cook
No. of Vacancies: 03
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime and weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 11186 84 Ave Delta, British Columbia, V4C 2L7, Canada
Wage rate: $16.75 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
• Prepare and cook full course meals or individual dishes and food.
• Plan menu and ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes, schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Inspect kitchen and food service area and cooperate with staff in cooking, preparation and handling food.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer.
• Manage kitchen operations.
Essential Skills: Teamwork skills, good communication skills, good sense of taste and smell and Multitasking.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for the first 3 months of employment will be covered by the employer, if required. Free meal provided during working hours.
Employer: Delta Lion Pub
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 11186 84 Ave Delta, British Columbia, V4C 2L7, Canada
About Delta Lion Pub