Job Title: Food service Supervisor
No. of Vacancies: 02
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime and weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 11186 84 Ave Delta, British Columbia, V4C 2L7, Canada
Wage rate: $18.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance coverage for first 3 months of employment. Free meal provided during working hours.
Education: Secondary High School certificate required.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
· Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers.
· Establish work schedules and procedures.
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
· Supervise and check assembly of trays.
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
· May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
Essential Skills: Teamwork skills, good communication skills, good sense of taste and smell and Multitasking.
Employer: Delta Lion Pub
How to apply:
By Mail: 11186 84 Ave Delta, British Columbia, V4C 2L7, Canada