Dhaliwal Foods Ltd is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Production Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
· Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget.
· Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work.
· Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of food and diary raw products and finished products.
· Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines.
· Control and maintain inventory.
· Direct food and dairy products quality control inspections.
· Hire and overseas new production worker.
· Completion of a college or university program in engineering or business administration.
· Minimum five years of supervisory experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 6531 148 Street Suite 2, Surrey, BC V3X 3C5
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.