Dinestcorp Holdings is seeking a Cook to join the team.
Permanent, full-time; $18.00 per hour plus gratuity; 40 hours per week.
Standard 8-hour shift for this position could be scheduled anytime between 11am and 9pm as required.
– Manage kitchen operations, including order priority, task assignment, and equipment functions
– Train new kitchen staff and supervise assigned tasks
– Monitor kitchen efficiency and evaluate productivity level during order preparations
– Prepare dishes based on orders received
– Marinade, clean, cut, and cook the right quantity of foods according to recipes and dietary requests
– Ensure recipes, ingredient specifications, quality, and cooking times are correctly executed
– Ensure proper receiving care is performed when handling raw ingredient deliveries
– Monitor inventory level and waste control
– Ensure food and dish quality is adhered with
– Manage cleanliness, hygiene, equipment and tools maintenance, and workplace safety
– Assist with the development of new dishes and seasonal menu items, when required
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in culinary arts or related field OR at least 3 years of relevant experience.
– Prior experience in kitchen management is an asset;
– English language is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
5555 Gilbert Road suite 150
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).