Discover Holidays Inc. is seeking a Travel Designer Supervisor and Content Specialist to supplement their staff.
The position is based in office and is permanent and full time (40 hours a week including some Saturdays on rotation).
Salary: $65,000 annually plus commission. Group benefits including extended health and dental and a monthly wellness allowance start after 3 months of employment.
· Ensure team are following company procedures, guidelines, and customer service standards;
· Supervise new and existing team members to grow team’s skillset and training for all team members;
· Assist with creating new processes and procedures to streamline the booking process;
· Determine staffing requirements;
· Supervise team, schedules and evaluate daily operations;
· Assist Manager with motivating and maintaining the spirit of the team;
· Caretaker in Manager’s absence;
· Review the work of team and present solutions and recommendations for improvements;
· Recommend and provide input for alternate product and suppliers;
· Identify discrepancies in costing by reviewing teams work to ensure accuracy across the business.
· Completion of secondary school;
· English language ability;
· Two plus years of travel industry experience;
· Past experience supervising team is an asset;
· Strong destination and product knowledge of Alaska and Canada and specialist destination knowledge of Australia, New Zealand and Fiji an asset;
· Proven sales ability, reaching and surpassing targets with consistent figures;
· Ability to handle high volumes of business;
· Customer focused with the ability to take the lead to provide solutions for travel related problems for team;
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with team, suppliers and customers.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mail resume and letter of interest to:
Discover Holidays Inc.
1200 – 675 West Hastings St.
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e.: either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).