Dominion Masonry Ltd. is looking for qualified painters to join our team.
Job title: Painter
Working location: Various locations depending on projects within Lower Mainland.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
Benefits: 10% gross salary
– Apply paint or other materials such as stains, lacquer, or varnish using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
– Prepare and clean surfaces using methods.
– Remove old wallpaper and loose paint.
– Fill cracks and holes in walls with appropriate material.
– Measure and cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls.
– Mix and thin paint to prepare the right colour or texture.
– Experience: 2 to 3 years of related experience OR completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program is required.
-Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
-Language: written and oral English required.
Dominion Masonry Ltd. dba Dominion Masonry
7880 Venture Street, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1V3.
How to Apply (Please apply by e-mail only.)
We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.