EAGLE ADVISORS & CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for a full-time and permanent CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Work Location: Vancouver, BC
Wage: $63.19per hour
Number of work hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full-time Permanent
Benefits: 4% of gross salary and 10 days paid vacation.
Language of work: English
Position Available: 1
EAGLE ADVISORS & CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED is a business management consulting company in Vancouver, BC. Our company provides advisory and consultancy services to our clients’ companies, private organizations, individuals, firms in Canada and foreign countries.
– Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
– Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
– Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
– Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
– Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
– Represent the company or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions
– Completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or other discipline related to the service provided is required. Any further higher education would be considered an asset.
– More than 5 years of experience as a middle manager in the consulting or advisory field is recommended.
– Ability to identify complex problems and review information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, to work under pressure, to pay attention to detail is required
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to the below email.