Ebiten Japanese Restaurant is seeking an Assistant Cook for our downtown Vancouver location.
Permanent, full-time; 30-40 hours per week; $16.50 per hour. Plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months’ probation period, and bonus available based on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 8am and 11pm as required.
– Cook everything on the menu;
– Inspect ingredients for quality and freshness;
– Supervise all food preparation;
– Provide training to new kitchen staff on matters of hygiene, Japanese cuisine techniques, and other matters.
– Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a commercial cook;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability required;
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
Ebiten Japanese Restaurant
388 Robson Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).