Ed Tech Network Solutions Ltd. is currently looking for full time, permanent Software Developer to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 202-8556 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N5
· Write new, modify existing, integrate new softwares and test software code for new software development.
· Maintain existing software programs and softwares by making amendments as required by customers.
· find and communicate technical issues, other processes and solutions for any change required to software applications.
· Prepare software functioning reports, user manuals and other documentation required on the status, current operations, and maintenance of software applications.
· Facilitate the of logical and physical specifications of new software while collecting and documenting user requirements to make final product recommendation and development.
· Minimum one year of experience is required.
· One year diploma is required.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
**Beware of Scams and our company do not charge anything for recruitment. Contact us directly for any questions**