Ed Tech Network Solutions Ltd. is currently looking for full-time, permanent User Support Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: 202-8556 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N5
· Communicate with computer users who are having problems, both virtually and in person, to determine and document the issues they are experiencing.
· To investigate and execute solutions, consult user guides, technical manuals, and other documentation.
· Gather, organize, and keep a log of problems and solutions for other technical support analysts to use.
· Assist users with guidance and training in response to problems that have been detected.
· Participate in the redesign of software and apps.
· Supervise other technical support workers in the group.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of program related to the computer field will be considered as an asset.
· Minimum 1 year of experience is required.
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
**Beware of Scams and our company do not charge anything for recruitment.
Contact us directly for any questions**