ED Tech Solutions Inc. is currently looking for full time, permanent Computer System Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (32 to 35 hours per week)
Job Location: 202A 8556 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N5
· Lead the systems team and liaise with departments on technological issues.
· Create/propose a proactive infrastructure procurement/improvement budgeting.
· Communicate with clients, managing director to discuss computer and information systems requirements, timelines, and budgeting.
· Develop, support, and manage teams to analyze, design, develop, implement, operate, and administer software, networks, and information systems.
· Maintain team staff by recruiting, orienting, mentoring, and supervising employees including computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians, and other related personnel, evaluate their performance.
· Make a budget plan and control the expenditure of the project.
· Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience is required.
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science will be an asset.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
**Beware of Scams and our company do not charge anything for recruitment. Contact us directly for any questions**