We, Eloquent Automotive Group Ltd., are looking for a passionate candidate for the position of full-time communication specialist.
Employer: Eloquent Automotive Group Ltd.
Position: Communication Specialist (NOC 11202)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30 to 40 hours per week)
Hourly Wage: $35-$36
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 4310 Macleod Trail SW suite 202 -207 – 210 Calgary, AB T2G 0A4
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Plan and review marketing materials including handouts, brochures, newsletters, posts, etc.
• Take the role of primary contact for external marketing agencies, contractors and other vendors
• Work with web designers and content providers to optimize the content on the company website
• Organize, manage and implement online/offline marketing events like advertising campaigns
• Prepare and organize meetings, workshops, conferences, promotions, and other events
• Collaborate on the development and implementation of the annual marketing calendar
• Analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
• Work closely with the service team to gather information regarding customer concerns for after-market service and apply to the new marketing strategy
• Manage the daily relationship with our wholesale partners, ensuring that they adhere to the most competitive SLAs
• Be up to date on all market trends and internal changes, anticipating risks and opportunities and putting the right measures in place to mitigate and enhance any possible financial impact
• Develop, monitor, and report Used Car performance metrics, root cause analysis, updates, forecasting, and analysis to drive excellence and identify potential opportunities
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• A College diploma/University degree in a related field such as business management, marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, etc. OR equivalent experience with a diploma/degree in a different field
• More than 3 years of work experience in a related industry and in a similar role
• Strong organization and great written and oral communication skills
• Well organized, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills; Client focus; Team player
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.