Fas Gas located at 1920 Kootenay Street, Cranbrook. BC. V1C 3N6 requires Assistant Manager with minimum high school education. The applicant should also have 1-2 years of relevant experience or a Diploma/certificate in related field. Pay per hour will be $32.00. This is permanent full-time position with 30-40 hours of work per week.
Job duties are some of the following:
· Manage staff and assign duties
· Determine merchandise and services to be sold
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
· Implement price and credits policies .
· Determine staffing requirements
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
· Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
Interested applicants email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1920 Kootenay Street, Cranbrook. BC. V1C 3N6.