G&G International Developments Inc. O/A Days Inn is looking for experienced Cooks.
Job Title: Cook
Employer: G&G International Developments Inc. O/A Days Inn
Business Address: 4807 51 Street, Vermilion, Alberta, Canada T9X 1B4
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 2
Hours of work: 30-40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation.
Language of Work: English
– Prepare and cook various type of food on the menu, such as rice bowls, noodle, tapas,
soup and prep items for all batch cooked items, sauces, etc.
– Assemble and cook all food on the menu under our recipe guidelines and health code
– Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen and equipment at all times.
– Responsible for all stove, oven, and fryer cooking. Properly portions all food items such
as meats and vegetables before cooking.
– Maintain inventory and records of food materials, ingredients, and supplies
– Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
– Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in this field OR Completion of 3 years
apprenticeship program or college program for cooks is required.
How to Apply: