Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ is seeking a Cook for their Downtown location.
Full-time; Permanent; $16.50 per hour; 30-40 hours per week. Bonus based on Sales Performance.
Standard 6-8 hours shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 12am as required.
– Prepare ingredients and marinate BBQ items;
– Prepare Japanese food items (everything on the menu);
– Supervise kitchen staff.
– Minimum 2 years of previous experience as a commercial cook;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
888 Nelson Street G3
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).