Company Name: Hayer Demolition Ltd
Permanent Position: Crusher Operator
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
No of vacancies: 01
Work Location: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 1M7, Canada (Candidate has to work at different work locations as per the company contracts)
Wage Rate: $25.00 per hour, (40 hours per week).
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: High School an asset.
Experience:1- 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic English is required.
· Set up, adjust and operate single-function machines to mix, drill, grind and cut concrete to specifications in the manufacture of concrete products
· Check products for quality control, repair flaws and perform ongoing machine adjustments and minor maintenance as necessary
· Record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced
· Construct clay models and moulds by hand and with hand tools for use in casting concrete products
· Build and repair wooden forms used to mould concrete products
· Position reinforcing rods or wire mesh in moulds and fill moulds with concrete from suspended pouring buckets
· Operate machine to drill holes in blocks or slabs of stone according to specifications.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Finding information, Continuous learning.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Employer: Hayer Demolition Ltd
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 1M7, Canada