Number of Job Vacancies: 2
Type of Position: Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Minimum Education Required: College/CEGEP
Wage per Hour: $17/Hr
Hours per Week: 40
Workplace Language: English
Main Job Duties:
· Cooks are responsible for ensuring all food is prepared and cooked according to Hero’s Certified Burgers guidelines.
· Review daily prep list and maintain a level of food production to cater to peak demands.
· Ensures safe and sanitary practices are adhered to in accordance with company and facility policies. Follows all proper food safety procedures during preparation and cooking including maintaining all required labels and logs.
· Ensures that all food is cooked and served in the right condition, at the right temperature, and at the right time.
· Maintains all related work areas and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition.
· Reports damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to the manager on duty.
· Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
· Oversee kitchen operations
Other requirements & personal suitability: Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Client focus, Flexibility, Team player
About Hero Certified Burger
Casual dining restaurant offering 100% Seasoned Canadian Angus Beef Burgers and much more