Hi-Fi Construction Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for 2 Framing Carpenters to join its team.
• Determine specifications and calculate requirements.
• Prepare layouts according to building codes, using measuring tools.
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, erect walls and roof systems.
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
• Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures in residential and commercial buildings.
• May supervise other construction workers.
• Completion of secondary school
• At least 2 years of experience in the trade
3 to 4-year apprenticeship program in carpentry
Compensation: $28.85/hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Different Location in Lower Mainland Area
How to apply:
By mail at: 12232 99A Ave, Surrey, BC V3V2R2