We, CaseMogul Phone Repairs, are looking for passionate candidates for the position of full-time sales clerks.
At CaseMogul, we believe that getting your phone repaired and finding the right phone case should be easy, painless, and most of all affordable. We’ve invested in training our team to fix the most phones on the market and the most phone issues because we believe that your phone should just work, period. We are so confident in our repairs that we offer an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty on our services, so you never have to worry if CaseMogul will get the job done right.
When it comes to cellphones and smart devices, CaseMogul is your one-stop shop for anything you need with unbelievable price and service.
Employer: 1868145 Alberta Ltd. o/a CaseMogul Phone Repairs
Position: Sales Clerk
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30-40 hours per week), Morning, Day, Afternoon, Weekend, Shift, To be determined
Wage: $16 – $18 per hour
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, AB T3A 0E2
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Lead by example in providing the best in class customer experience
· Meet sales targets by strategizing customer experience and team coaching efforts
· Accurately capture all customer relevant data in to the POS system.
· Greet customers, advise and recommend products and services to the customers
· Answer all the inquiries and questions through the phone, email or in-person
· Executes and holds team accountable for the quality & timely completion of inventory checks.
· Maintain store presentation standards as per CaseMogul’s merchandising guidelines, uphold restock level and packaging standards
· Create a safe and comfortable environment by maintaining cleanliness and managing crowds to support optimal sales.
· Effectively allocate team hours to maintain a high level of productivity in sales and service
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· Secondary school diploma
· Work experience in retail sales or electronics devices as an asset
· Excellent customer service/handling skills;
· Ability to build and maintain a good relationship with customers/vendors;
· Strong organization and effective interpersonal skills;
· Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Accurate, Flexibility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org