Katsu San is seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join their team.
Permanent, Full-time, 6-8 hours per day; 30-40 hours per week; $18.50 per/hour. Bonus based on Sales Performance.
Standard shift for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 1am as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients
and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or
related field OR at least 1-2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to
Or mail resume to: email@example.com
#110-6011 No.1 Road
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent
resident or citizen of Canada).