Keltek Concrete Ltd. is looking for qualified forming carpenters to join our team.
Employer: Keltek Concrete Ltd.
Job Title: Forming Carpenter
Business address: 300-1090 Homer Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 2W9
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Lower Mainland.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
– Read and understand blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications.
– Fit and install items such as doors, windows, moldings, and hardware.
– Supervise apprentices and helpers.
– Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork.
– Strip and prep forms.
– Frame interior partition walls.
– Liaise with the site layout crew.
– Education: Completion of secondary school.
– Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four-year apprenticeship program is required.
– Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
How to Apply