We are looking for an experienced Visual Welding Inspector to join our team. The successful candidate will have experience in welding inspection and QA/QC activities in fabrication, and will be responsible for reading blueprints, visual weld inspection, coordinating NDE activities, and performing inspection activities as per the Inspection Test Plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing team and make an impact on our organization.
- Perform visual weld inspection and evaluate the inspection results to code of construction.
- Coordinatig with NDE subcontractors and ensure the NDE activities are completed as per the project requirements.
- Performing inspection activities as per the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- Preparing turnover package to meet the client requirments.
- Coordinating with the client inspectors to ensure the inspection activities are performed in timely manner and the
- Inspection Test Plan is signed off progressively.Perform fit-up inspection against the approved drawing.
- Maintaining welder continuity log and ensure the welders qualification is up to date throughout the project duration.
- Perform welder qualification as per ASME Section IX requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in QA/QC inspection, including experience in visual weld inspection.
- CWB Level 2 Certification or AWS CWI Certification with minimum 2 years of experience after AWS certification.
About Kheeran Inspection Services Inc
Kheeran Group is a full service provider to quality and inspection solutions to some of the leading companies worldwide. Our extensive resources and expertise, along with our passion, makes us a trusted supporter within the worldwide industrial landscape.
It is not just the inspection services that we are highly skilled in. We also have in-depth knowledge of NDE, expediting, geotechnical, surveying and engineering services, which allows us to provide practical and workable solutions to our clients as per applicable regulatory and client specifications.
We strive for excellence in our service at all times. We achieve this success by conducting our business in a professional manner and showing the utmost courtesy and respect to all of our customers, suppliers and staff. We believe in building lasting relationships, based on the trust and co-operation, which is a by-product of our responsive and effective service.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, we are committed to providing the highest level of service available and work hard to maintain high quality and integrity. We ensure a positive, safe and secure work environment that puts emphasizes personal growth and opportunity for all of our employees, contractors and clients.