Larisa Shtemberg and her family are looking to hire a warm and caring caregiver for their family.
$17.25 per hour, 40 hours a week to start ASAP.
This is a full-time position, and occasional weekends are needed.
Job Vacancy: 1
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Applicant must have:
– Completed high school, has experience of 1 – 2 years as a caregiver
– English is a must, the caregiver must be able to read, write and communicate
– Assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents
– Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
– Shop for food and household supplies
– Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
– Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
– Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
– Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals
– Supervise and care for children and tend to the emotional well-being of children
– Help children with homework
Job open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants, seniors, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Visible Minorities,
Optional accommodation is available at no extra charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment
Please email resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org