Leading Edge Events Inc. is seeking an experienced General Manager to join us.
Job Position: General Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Positions Available: 1
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
Work Location: Vancouver, BC
· Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
· Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
· Coordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
· Represent the company or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company in negotiations or other official functions.
· A university degree in business administration, finance or other discipline related to event management is required
· Several years of experience as a middle manager in trade show & event planning services industry or other related industry are required
· Ability to identify complex problems and review information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions to meet the company’s objectives
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to the below email.
About Leading Edge Events Inc.
Leading Edge Events Inc. is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are an event planning business providing exhibition, wedding, and conference planning.