Mainland Communications Inc. DBA Bell is currently seeking a experienced Technical Sales Specialist, a person must be highly motivated and dedicated to generating progress for a company.
Essential duties and responsibilities including the following:
· Generating more sales for a company using professional communication skills.
· Maintain customer relations through phone goodwill to existing customers.
· Identify the needs of the client, suggest, or assist in the choice of the suitable products or services, and discuss pricing or other terms of the sale.
· Create sales pitches, proposals, or other materials to highlight the advantages of using a good or service.
· Calculate the expense of assembling and maintaining the product.
· Create and manage sales contracts and keep track of customer information.
· Consult with customers after the sale to address issues and offer continued support.
· Troubleshoot equipment-related technical issues.
· Completion of college program or university degree will be an asset.
· Minimum two years of experience in Sales is required.
· Ability to work under pressure and be multi-tasking.
· Ability to look for opportunities to improve customer service orientation through better understanding and empathy for the customer experience.
· Clear communication skills.
· Strong ability in negotiation and problem -solving techniques.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 165-11900 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 8R9
Salary: $33.50 per hour
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.