Mainland Communications Inc. DBA Bell is currently looking for a Permanent, full-time Telecommunications Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
· Install software and configure operating systems for Internet connection.
· Examine and testing of phone device’s performance.
· Maintain test and service records and complete test reports.
· Fix or replace out damaged phone devices
· To identify transmission issues, test installed telephone systems.
· Identify the problem’s type, cause, and location.
· Run service tests on client lines and equipment using computerised testing tools.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of college program or degree will be an asset.
· Minimum one year of work experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 165-11900 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 8R9
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.