Number of Job Vacancies: 2
Type of Position: Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Wage per Hour: $17
Hours per Week: 40
Workplace Language: English
DUTIES: The job description below details the main purpose and responsibilities of your position.
• Cooks are responsible to ensure all food is prepared and cooked according to Mary Brown’s guidelines.
• Review daily prep list and maintain a level of food production to cater to peak demands.
• Ensures safe and sanitary practices are adhered to in accordance with company and facility policies. Follows all proper food safety procedures during preparation and cooking including maintaining all required labels and logs.
• Ensures that all food is cooked and served in the right condition, at the right temperature, and at the right time.
• Maintains all related work areas and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition.
• Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping as well as cleaning equipment throughout the shift.
• Clean and sanitize all required tools and equipment as required – daily, weekly, monthly.
• Reports damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to the manager on duty.
• Perform morning kitchen setup and/or evening kitchen shut-down duties.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned
Other requirements & personal suitability: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
About Marybrown's Chicken and Taters
At our principal business work location, we provide fast food to customers. Our customers have many menu choices like signature snacks, sides (potato wedges) and desserts. We always prefer our clients and provide our staff training and we provide our staff training and assistance our services up to date.