As a Project Manager at Midland Industrial Covers, you will be a crucial member of our project planning team. You will be responsible for coordinating various customer projects ranging from residential to industrial, utilizing our range of Vinyl Coated Polyester Fabric’s and other textile inventory items such as Canvas, Vinyl Coated Mesh, Reinforced Polyethylene & others.
• Coordinate and prioritize project activities, ensuring adherence to procedures and meeting deadlines.
• Responsible for preparing project estimates for our custom covers business.
• Review and interpret technical drawings and project specifications.
• Collaborate with the production team, overseeing project progress, and conducting quality inspections.
• Delegate tasks effectively to other team members.
Qualifications and Requirements
• College diploma in Project Management or Computer Science.
• Ability to read design layouts, blueprints, and CAD drawings (preferred)
• Experience & Proficiency using Pipedrive Management Software
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in project coordination, preferably in the custom covers fabrication industry.
• Ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and coordination.
• Ability to adapt to dynamic project demands and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in warehouse environments.
• Flexibility for overtime, on-call shifts, and a rotating schedule based on project needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Midland Industrial Covers, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About Midland Industrial Covers
Midland Industrial Covers has been serving businesses in Vancouver & across Canada with quality plastic film & custom manufactured covers since 1958. In the last two years, we’ve taken a hard pivot towards providing custom vinyl enclosures for personal & commercial applications. We’ve also developed a contract fabrication and sewing part of our business that provides custom covers for other bespoke businesses.