M&N Drywall Ltd located in Surrey is looking for a Drywall Taper to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joints.
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound tape in compound.
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Over three years of work experience
Completion of a three or four-year apprenticeship program in plastering/dry walling
Job Location: All over lower mainland according to contracts.
Salary: $27.50/hr for 40hrs/week
How to Apply:
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail:12242 98A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 7S5