Company Name: Modern Class Construction Ltd.
Permanent Position: Carpenter
No. of vacancies: 3
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 6145, 130B ST, Surrey, BC V3X 2G9
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations as per company contracts.
Wage rate: $30.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week)
Term of Employment: Full time, Permanent (Overtime & weekend, if required).
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Language: Basic Knowledge of English.
• Prepares layout using ruler, framing square & calipers.
• Select specified type of lumbers or other materials.
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitute, and other materials.
• Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures.
• Marks cutting and assembling lines on material using pencil, chalk and marking gauge.
• Shape material to prescribed measurements using saws, chisels and planes.
• Matches materials to requested design specifications
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
Benefits: We will provide $1000 reimbursement cost for relocation and transportation who join us from provinces other than British Columbia.
Employer: Modern Class Construction Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: 6145, 130B ST, Surrey, BC V3X 2G9