Mogni Capital Inc. offers services to Mexican entities interested in the Canadian market. The company is hiring a customer satisfaction representative to liaise between a Mexican university and Mogni Capital Inc.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Knowledge of the most common and most recent industry best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Administrative experience in the field of Education
- Good knowledge of Office suite applications.
- Experience in online education administrative processes.
- Experience in online education, Blackboard backend preferred.
- Familiarity with studies abroad, specifically Mexican – Canadian educational experience.
- Vast knowledge of Mexican pop culture and social media trends for Education.
- Ability to manage diverse projects.
Detailed Skills and Duties
- Build a dynamic relationship with our client in Mexico.
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
- Stay on top of the Mexican account, ensuring they receive services within their budget and meet their needs.
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve our Mexican client’s business.
- Generate progress reports for clients and senior management within the organization.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and regularly communicate with the team.
- Assisting the company’s management in building a Spanish-speaking team in order to create educational content.
- Manage the team on behalf of the client.
- Reach the project’s objectives within the deadlines specified.
- Ensure that the content created is in line with the client’s requirements and needs.
- Continuous upload and supervision of the content into the client’s learning management system (Blackboard) and CRM.
- Assisting senior management in drafting a strategy for our Mexican client to operate in Canada and other potential markets.
- Market research for educational products and services in the Canadian market.
- Assisting senior management in the negotiation of partnerships and deals for the Mexican client.
- Assisting the client in launching the online project for Language Studies.