Our business is expanding and we expect an experienced and skilled assistant to join our team.
The main job duties as a sales secretary/administrative assistant are as follows:
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
• Promotion activities on social media
• May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
• May organize conferences
• Assist with special projects and tasks as assigned by manager
The skills needed for the job are as follows: A college diploma is required. At least one year of previous related experience. Own car. Driver’s license. Organized, hard-working, excellent communication and management skills. Multi-language especially French is an asset.
The position is full-time, eight hours per day and five days a week. The compensation is 18 Canadian dollars an hour. There is no overtime required, however, we will pay 27 Canadian dollars an hour when needed. We offer an extended health insurance plan .
How to apply: send email with resume/CV letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.