Ohiru cafe is seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
Permanent, full-time; $17.00 per hour, plus bonus available based on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position. 30-44 hours per week;
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers and kitchen helpers
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 year of experience in food preparation or service;
– Baristas experience an asset.
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to:
Mail resume to:
370 College St., Toronto
Ontario M5T 1S6
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).