P & B Enterprises Ltd. dba Subway is looking for 2 Food Service Supervisors (NOC-62020) on permanent, full-time basis. Interested applicants must have min. high school education; diploma in food service administration/management OR min. 6 months to 1 year experience in the similar field.
These positions are for full-time, permanent basis (35- 40 hours/week) with a salary range of $18.50 – $20.00/hr (depending on exp.).
Work location – Unit 21A, 800 McBride Blvd, New Westminster, BC V3L 2B8
- Supervise staff and maintain high level of customer service
- Manage inventory and place orders as per the need
- Assist management in hiring and training new staff (if needed)
- Oversee sanitation of the store and safety of the staff
- Compose employees shift schedule
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities of the staff
- Ensure food quality is maintained to the company’s standards
- Keep track of ingredients and other food inventory lists, and place orders as needed.
Essential Skills: good communication skills are required. Working with others, significant use of memory and continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Attention to Detail.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Client focus, Team player, Judgement, Reliability
Work Setting: Restaurant
Please email resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift – may include overtime.
*Aboriginals, Newcomers and youths etc. are welcome to apply. Candidates entitled to work in Canada can also apply but no phone calls please.