Pacific Coast Distribution is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their production team.
Permanent, Full-time; $60,000 per year ($28.85 per hour); 40 hours per week. Extended Health benefits package after three (3) months of employment.
– Plan and oversee operational logistics of supply-chain work units in Warehouse, Mechanical Shop, and Trucking;
– Consult with Warehouse Manager to schedule operational activities in a cost and time-efficient manner;
– Communicate regularly with dispatchers, warehouse administration clerks, purchasing and inventory clerks to coordinate activities between Warehouse and Mechanical Shop;
– Maintain inventory of materials and parts needed to complete maintenance and repair of the Company tractors and trailers;
– Prepare and maintain various reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other production information, using manual or computerized systems;
– Coordinate and monitor logistics of the customers’ orders and ensure that they are shipped and received on schedule;
– Ensure the integrity, reliability, and efficient operation of various software to guarantee an uninterrupted flow of operational activities;
– Completion of a post-secondary education program in Industrial Engineering and/or Business Administration or a related area or a minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience;
– Experience working in a warehouse environment is an asset;
– Strong time management and organizational skills;
– Ability to meet deadlines;
– Strong attention to details;
– English language is required;
How to Apply:
*NO PHONE CALLS or IN-PERSON APPLICATIONS.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
Pacific Coast Distribution Ltd.
27433 52nd Ave
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).