Permanent Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 03
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 2134 Lonsdale Cr, Abbotsford BC V2T 1C4
(Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts.)
Wage rate: $21 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: Not required
Experience: We will provide training.
Language: Basic Knowledge of English.
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
• Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and all-weather conditions.
Employer: Punjab Construction Ltd.
How to apply:
Mail: 2134 Lonsdale Cr, Abbotsford BC V2T 1C4, Canada