Pure Play Day Care Shaughnessy Inc. in BC is looking for an Early Childhood Educator.
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Employer: Pure Play Day Care Shaughnessy Inc.
Business Address: #6108 – 2850 Shaughnessy Street Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6K5
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 4
Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
Wage: $20 + $4 Government wage enhancement
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation fee renumeration
Language of Work: English
1. Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative, and emotional needs.
2. Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children.
3. Maintain and update the individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
4. Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role-playing, games, music, and art activities.
5. Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
6. Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
7. Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
Experience: experience is an asset,
on job training is provided.
-Early Childhood Educator License required.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and early childhood education certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org