Rio Brazilian steakhouse Ltd. is looking for qualified butcher to work at our restaurant!
– Employer: Rio Brazilian Steakhouse Ltd. dba Rio Brazilian Steakhouse
– Title: Butcher
– Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
– Wage: $ 20.50 per hour
– Work Location: 2729 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC V3E 1K9
– Business address: Same as above
– Hours of work: 30 ~ 40 hours/ per week
– Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
– Positions Available: 3
– Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat or poultry
– Prepare and portion of meat or poultry to meat standards of restaurant
– Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats to prepare meats for different cooking method
– Receive and track, and stock of meat or poultry deliveries
– Manage meat or poultry to be in fresh condition in stock.
– Education: Completion of secondary school is preferred, but not mandatory.
– Experience: No formal experience is required, but experience is an asset.
On job training will be provided
How to Apply: