Rio Brazilian Steakhouse is looking for an experienced Cook to join the team.
Job Title: Cook (Permanent)
Employer: Rio Brazilian Steakhouse
Working Location: 1122 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1T2
Working Hours: 35-40 hrs/wk (Full-time)
Wage: $16.25 to $18.25/hour (To be negotiated) (Overtime pay will be paid at 1.5 times the regular wage for the time over 8hrs/day and over 40 hrs/wk.)
Benefits: 4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation
Position Available: 1
· Prepare and cook meals and/or individual dishes according to recipes, product quality, portion, and presentation standards,
· Maintain organization and cleanliness of workstation, kitchen, and storerooms,
· Maintain inventory of food, supplies, equipment, and check freshness of food and ingredients,
· Monitor and ensure sanitation practices and kitchen safety standards are followed.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Completion of a 3-year apprenticeship program for cooks.
Completion of college or other program in cooking.
· Ability to communicate English is required.
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the position. Please send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.