ROD-COV Services Inc. is looking for qualified Carpenters!
Employer: ROD-COV Services Inc.
Job Title: Carpenter
Business Address: 1010 Howe St. Unit 706 Vancouver BC V6Z 1P5
Working Location: Locations are various depending on projects but within Metro Vancouver
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary as a vacation reimbursement
– Read and understand blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications.
– Build foundations and install items such as doors, windows, moldings, and hardware.
– Supervise and co-ordinate with apprentices and helpers.
– Maintain and repair wooden structures or structures made of other materials.
– Measure, cut, shape, join and assemble materials
– Liaise with the site layout crew.
– Experience: Over 3~4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four years apprenticeship program in the carpentry field is required.
– Education: Completion of high school.
– Language: Requirement: English
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.