Ruman Holdings Ltd. O/A Subway is looking for 3 Food Counter Attendants to join them ASAP at their various locations in Mission, BC. These positions are for full-time (35-40 hour/week), permanent basis, with a salary of $17 to $18.50/hr. (depending on exp.).
7871 Stave Lake Street suite B110 Mission, British Columbia V2V 6B2
Unit 76, 32670 Lougheed Hwy Mission, British Columbia V2V 1A7
31956 Lougheed Hwy Mission, British Columbia V2V 6K5
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Experience an asset
Language: Must be able to communicate in English
· Greet guests and prepare their orders, use Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill, collect payment from guests and make change.
· Prepare food neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately.
· Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests and treat co-workers with respect and dignity.
· Check products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
· Understand and adhere to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
· Become familiar with and comply with all company policies as outlined in the Subway’s Employee Handbook.
· Account for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift.
· Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
· Maintain professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway’s Employee Handbook.
· Perform light paperwork duties as assigned.
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift – may include overtime.
How to apply: please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* No phone calls or drop-ins please
* People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
* Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.