Rush Management Ltd. has an open position for a painter and is looking for a reliable, committed individual.
Due date is until a suitable candidate is found
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience 1 year to less than 2 years
- Various locations
Job responsibilities includes, but not limited:
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Repair cracks and holes
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
- Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
Security and safety Bondable
Transportation/travel information Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
Weight handling Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Free parking available
Please apply, after answering the screening questions:
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors are welcome to apply.
How to apply