Number of Openings: 2
Work address: 4624 Eleniak Road NW. Edmonton. Alberta. T6B 2S1.
- Change a vehicle’s oil, check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels, inspect various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges.
- Air brake inspection and engine coolant check and top-ups.
- May be required to do tire work such as inspecting tires for proper inflation and wear.
- Tire mounting/balancing, rotations, and repairs.
- Assisting Journeyman when required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of truck tire and lube technician.
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- Oral and written communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 per hour